Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Monday...Wait, it's Tuesday!

Workshop days always skew my calendar...but it was a great workshop day
and I picked up a few ideas for the classroom. Well worth it! Today, we
will be testing for the end of second quarter. We will also practice
sounding out words and discuss Martin Luther King Jr. I ordered my iPad
this weekend and I am VERY excited to use it in the classroom. I have
found numerous books and apps that will help the children with both
reading and math. I am ordering a VGA cable that should all my iPad
screen to be projected on the Smartboard as well. This will open up a
lot of resources for our class and I look forward to sharing some fun
stories about this with you. I have posted your child's reading video on
page two of this blog, so feel free to have a look. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment