Friday, January 21, 2011

My Final Blog on this Site:)

Hello families! A letter will be coming home today informing you of a
new site that I will be using. Starting next week, we will be using
www.hoppykindergarten.shutterfly.com for pictures, videos, calendar,
and blog posts. I enjoy using my current blog site, however it is
restricted at school so I am unable to make changes during the school
day. This new site will allow me to do so. It is also secure, meaning
you will need a password to access it (and those without a password will
not). I feel this privacy is a plus when posting pictures and videos.
The password will be sent home with your child today, so feel free to
check out the new site over the weekend. The letter will explain things
more in detail. I will leave this blog open for now, however all new
posts will be on the new site.

Today, we are reading for the camera (if the children choose to do so),
attending library and gym, completing centers, meeting with reader pals,
and completing our math unit. Next week, we will be meeting in math
groups, so your child may be with a different teacher during math.
Thanks to all who follow the blog posts and I hope you will find the
posts on the new site easy to access. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment